Plugins coordinate capture
提供: OSGeo.JP Wiki
2009年10月6日 (火) 02:14時点におけるSanak による版
Coordinate Capture Plugin
The coordinate capture plugin is easy to use and provides the ability to display coordinates on the map canvas for two selected Coordinate Reference Systems (CRS).
- Start QGIS, select icon in the lower right-hand corner of the statusbar. from the (KDE, Windows) or (Gnome, OSX) menu and click on the tab. As an alternative you you can also click on the
- Click on the label_projections). checkbox and select a projected coordinate system of your choice (see also Section
- Load the coordinate capture plugin in the Plugin Manager (see Section sec:load_core_plugin) and ensure that the dialog is visible by going to > and ensuring that is enabled. The cordinate capture dialog appears as shown in Figure 43.
- Click on the icon and select a different CRS from the one you selected above.
- To start capturing coordinates, click on . You can now click anywhere on the map canvas and the plugin will show the coordinates for both of your selected CRS.
- To enable mouse coordinate tracking click the icon.
- You can also copy selected coordinates to the clipboard.