Plugins ogr converter
OGR Converter Plugin
The OGR Layer Converter plugin adds the ability to convert vector data from one OGR-supported vector format to another.<ref>Supported formats may vary according to the installed GDAL/OGR package.</ref> The plugin is very simple to run, and only requires a few parameters to be specified before running:
- Source Format/Datset/Layer: Enter OGR format and path to the vector file to be converted
- Target Format/Datset/Layer: Enter OGR format and path to the vector output file
Using the Plugin
- Start QGIS, load the OGR converter plugin in the Plugin Manager (see Section sec:load_core_plugin) and click on the icon which appears in the QGIS toolbar menu. The OGR Layer Converter plugin dialog appears as shown in Figure 59.
- Select the OGR-supported format (e.g., ) and the path to the vector input file (e.g., alaska.shp) in the Source area.
- Select the OGR-supported format (e.g., ) and define a path and the vector output filename (e.g., alaska.gml) in the Target area.
- Click .